The American Express Small Business Saturday is an opportunity to support your local community and get money back from American Express in the process. Registration is required (more details below). Small Biz Saturday is one day of the year – the day after Black Friday. For 2014 the date is November 29, 2014. By supporting small businesses in your area, you help them and American Express rewards you with money back on eligible credit cards.
Benefits of Amex Small Biz Saturday
- Get $10 back per $10+purchase on each registered Amex credit card (up to 3 times per each card)
- Credit is given by American Express in the form of a credit to your account – and it’s automatic (as long as you’ve signed up)
Limitations of Amex Small Biz Saturday
- Good only at participating locations (see map)
- Good on most American Express cards – but does not work with Amex Redcard from Target
- Only for purchases made on November 29, 2014 (the date designated as Small Business Saturday)
- Must do 3 separate $10+ transactions to get $30 back – you cannot do one $30 transaction to get $30 back
- Registration is limited – so sign up soon (registration open on November 16, 2014). See below for link.
How to Register for Amex Small Biz Saturday
- Register via the American Express website at: Amex Shop Small
- Link your card via Twitter (directions here) and then tweet #AmexShopSmall
Register your American Express cards – and then get out there and support your local businesses